Hello, my name is Fiona, welcome to my blog!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Nostalgia

Day Fourteen: Childhood toys
Time for some Nostalgia: My favourite toys from my childhood =D So, if you're a 90's child like me, enjoy!

Barbie! (Of course) I loved my Barbies, and this was one of my favourites.

As well as my Barbie dolls, I had some Sindys too, I had that dog, I remember that when it had batteries in it it would walk.

Gina's world were about the same size as Polly Pocket today. I used to collect the magazine too, I think i had about 50 dolls in the end
Speaking of Polly Pocket, the Polly Pocket that I had actually used to fit into my pocket

Another pocket toy, Puppies in My Pocket! I remember the day that I got this set. In the morning I had had an Ice Lolly for breakfast, even though my Mum and Dad told me not to (Badass or what?!) we went out to Ellsmere Port, went into Woolies, I picked out this set, then when I got home, I was sick all over the kitchen floor. I blame the ice lolly. Needless to say, no Ice Lollys for breakfast after that incident.

Littlest Pet Shop, again, I had loads of these. I loved that Parrot one, it's wings flapped when you press his head down.

Couldn't find a picture, but this boat was my favourite Slyvainian Families set.

I was the only one of my friends that had Teeny Weeny Families. I remember collecting tokens to send off for some dinky baby frogs.

I have got every episode of The Animals of Farthing Wood on VHS, that's probably my favourite kids TV show, along with Noah's Island. I still have this set, but Fox is a bit worse for wear, he's lost his tail.

TV Teddy was something that I played with at my Nannas house, though she only had one tape and it was a nightmare to set up, so when TV Teddy came out it was treat!
I got my first and only cabbage patch doll for Boxing Day one year, it was like this one, but it was a boy called Herbert

I always wanted a Furby, but my parents wouldn't buy me one. Luckily though, my Aunt and Uncle got me one from Hong Kong. Loved my Furby, even though by the time I had got hold of one, the phase was well and truly over. My Furby made up me me never being allowed a Tamogotchi

Pokemon, 'nuff said. I didn't have a game boy or the cards, but I collected the figures and cuddly toys

And to finish off, the first computer game that I ever owned, Dogz. I had a cuddly toy too.
So ends my trip down memory lane =D









No comments:

Post a Comment